Emilia-Romagna Region and ART-ER S. cons. p.a. (hereinafter also “ART-ER”) consider protecting the personal data of users of the website: retealtatecnologia.it (hereinafter the “Site”) to be of fundamental importance. Therefore, with this Policy, drafted in compliance with art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation), ART-ER S. cons. p.a. and Emilia-Romagna Region inform you of the personal data processing policy adopted.
Controller and DPO, Processor
The Controller of the personal data acquired by means of this Site is Emilia-Romagna Region, with its headquarters in Bologna, Via Aldo Moro no. 30. The Emilia-Romagna Region Data protection officer can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com.
Emilia-Romagna Region uses ART-ER S cons p.a., appointed as Controller pursuant to art. 28 of EU regulation 2016/679, for management of the retealtatecnologia.it website, and has entrusted it with the associated personal data processing activities.
Personal data processed on this website, aims and legal grounds
During normal operations, the IT systems and software responsible for operation of the site acquire various items of personal data the transmission of which is implicit in use of Internet communication protocols (Internet domain and IP protocol, browser type, operating system, date, time, duration of visit, pages viewed, and search engine used to access the site, if applicable). Although information of this type is not collected in order to link it to identified data subjects, due its nature it may allow users to be identified by means of processing and cross-referencing with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by visitors to the site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user's operating system and IT environment.
These data, which are necessary in order to use the web services, are processed in order to:
- obtain statistical information concerning use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time band or daily, geographical areas of origin of visits);
- check correct operation of offered services .
Data provided by the user
Aims and legal grounds for data processing
The personal data indicated in this page are processed by Emilia-Romagna Region and by ART-ER in the execution of their duties in the public interest or connected to the exercise of their public powers, including compliance with the aims set down in regional law no. 7/2002, including
- transfer of know-how and technological competences and use of human resources in Universities, research centres and companies for n activities of research, innovation, and technological transfer, and under letter c), coordinated development of a network of initiatives, activities, and facilities for research of interest for industrial and technological innovation objectives
- development in the region of a network of “Research and technology transfer workshops” or “Innovation Centres”
- promotion of shared actions of special relevance for the coordinated development of the network as at the first point
The Controller and ART-ER cons. P.A., in compliance with the prescriptions of art. 32 EU Reg. 2016/679 and the “Guidelines for governance of the regional information system”, have adopted adequate technical and organisational measures in \order to guarantee security and privacy of the personal data processed.
Authorised data processing officers
The personal data supplied by data subjects will be processed, on behalf of Emilia-Romagna Region, by ART-ER designated as authorised processing officers, who are given suitable instructions concerning measures, actions, and methods to adopt for effective safeguarding of the personal data processed.
Scope of data disclosure
The personal data supplied by the user may also be transmitted, in accordance with the processing aims, to third party companies or professionals, appointed as Processors pursuant to art. 28 EU Reg. 2016/679 or as authorised processing officers, whose services are used by ART-ER for the conduct of its activities.
A list of Processors will be supplied in response to requests sent to the Data Controller or to the Data Processor. It is confirmed expressly that users’ personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU and will not be disseminated on platforms other than the platform used for data collection.
Period for which the data will be stored
ART-ER will process the personal data of the data subject for the time strictly necessary to accomplish the processing aims.
Data subjects' rights
In compliance with the provisions of art. 15 et. seq of EU Reg. EU 2016/679, the data subject can exercise, at any time in respect of the Controller or ART-ER S. cons. p. a., the right of access to personal data concerning him or her and obtain a copy [right of access]; obtain rectification of the data, if they are found to be inaccurate, or integration of the data, if they are found to be incomplete [right to rectification]; obtain erasure of the data in the cases provided for by art. 17 EU Reg. 2016/679 [right to be forgotten]; obtain restriction of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 EU Reg. 2016/679; [right to restriction]; object, at any time, for reasons connected to his or her particular situation, to processing of the personal data concerning him or her which is carried out based on point e) or f) of article 6(1) EU Reg.2016/679 [right to object].
In order to exercise the rights the data subject can contact:
- the Controller: Emilia-Romagna Region, Public relations department (Urp), in writing or directly at the Urp help desk. The Urp help desk is open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm in Viale Aldo Moro 52, 40127 Bologna (Italy): tel. 800-662200, fax +39 051-527.5360, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ART-ER S. cons. p. a., with registered office c/o CNR – Bologna Research Area, Via P. Gobetti, 101 – 40129 Bologna, e-mail email@example.com, CEM firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the ART-ER DPO at email@example.com. Please note that before any information can be supplied or amended, it may be necessary to verify the identity of the data subject.
Right to lodge a complaint
If a data subject believes that personal data concerning him or her have been processed in violation of the requirements of EU Reg. 2016/679, he or she shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of EU Reg.2016/679, or to seek redress from the competent judicial authorities pursuant to art. 79 of EU Reg. 2016/679.