3DP PAN EU
3DP PAN EU is born with the aim to foster awareness, knowledge and uptake of 3DP technologies by facilitating and promoting SMEs’ access to high quality services related to testing, validating and certifying 3D printing solutions.
It will do so by achieving the following main outcomes:
- The development of an online interface to connect 3DP facility centers providing services to SMEs;
- Financial support to 10 cross-regional industrial demonstration 3D printing-based projects;
- Communication and awareness raising activities about the online interface, the industrial cases and the possibilities of 3D printing in an industrial context;
- Analysis of the gap in the availability and provision of 3D printing solutions; analysis of the barriers to the uptake of 3D printing solutions by SMEs; recommendations to ensure the future sustainability of the platform.
- BRAINPORT DEVELOPMENT NV Netherlands
- IDEA STRATEGISCHE ECONOMISCHE CONSULTING Belgium
- UAB CIVITTA Lithuania
- Asterion Europe Limited United Kingdom
End of project